Comment on page
This step describes Explorer, where you can see the transactions that have occurred.
A blockchain explorer is like a search engine that provides information about a blockchain's past and current state. Anyone with an internet connection can utilize an explorer to view all public blockchain transactions.
- Check L2 Block time(2 seconds)
- Search by address, transaction hash, block, or token.
- View detailed transaction information.
- Verify and interact with smart contract source codes.
- View Deposits (L1 → L2) / Withdrawals (L2 → L1).
- View Batch transactions and Output root transactions.
- View charts & statistics about Kroma.
- View a list of tokens and verified contracts on Kroma.